RE: [OT]Tivo - TurboNet Install

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [OT]Tivo - TurboNet Install
  • From: "Kevin Hawkins" <lists@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 17:28:56 +0100

I think you can do this - this is a copy of a post made by Jaffa on the
Tivo Underground BBS re enabling the modem again.. I haven't tried this
though

http://www.tivocommunity.com/tivo-vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=54937&perpag
e=20&highlight=turbonet&pagenumber=5

Also not all NTL connections have this transparent proxy issue - I don't
for example (NTL broadband).

Kevin