TIVO Connections

Hello all

I am finally thinking about getting a Tivo and I had a few questions
about connecting it up.

At the moment I have got a Loewe TV with 3 Scarts, 2 RGB Enabled.

SKY Digibox Scart 1<---> TV Scart 1 RGB Enabled
DVD <------> TV Scart 2 RGB Enabled
Video Scart 1<-----> TV Scart 3 Composite
Sky Digibox Scart 2 <------> Video Scart 2

Sky Digibox RF OUT 2 <--------> TV upstairs

Now how do I add Tivo to this setup?

I obviously do not want to interfere with my DVD connection.

Does TIVO do RGB and would I connect as follows

SKY Digibox Scart 1 <----------> Tivo Scart 1 <------> TV Scart 1 (All
RGB)

And finally does Tivo have a RF out as SKY does so that I can send it
upstairs.

Please don't mention KAT5, I would love to put this in but I am only
watching upstairs on a 14" so no point.

And finally would you get rid of the Video? Will I ever use it again, I
could always put it upstairs just in case!

Regards

Ben

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor