Re: Comfort vs. Others Summary - WAS X10 Heating & Security Automation - Another Newbie Q uestion!

  • To: "'ukha_d@xxxxxxx'" <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Comfort vs. Others Summary - WAS X10 Heating & Security Automation - Another Newbie Q uestion!
  • From: David Sussman <davids@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 13:25:53 +0100

In the UK it's =A3299, and decent alarm panels are far, far cheaper. I as looking at texecom, probably plumping for the Veritas R8+ (which retails at=
=A350) - so a considerable price difference. But, it's the rich features th= at
make Comformt so compelling. The only trouble is I'll want to add the web interface, then I'll get HomeVision/Homeseer, and so on. It's the ability t= o
monitor and ser/reset remotely that I like.

Dave

Yahoo! Groups Spons= or
= 3D""
3D""