From: "Robert Welsh" <bob-ukha@xxxxxxx>
To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, May 16, 2002 10:11 AM
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] X10-to-Infrared, for controlling your entertainment
system

Hi,

I'm looking at solving a similar problem....but doesn't Girder give you
IR control *OF* your PC - as opposed to giving your PC the ability to
control other devices via IR ?? Maybe I've got the wrong end of the
stick.

To do an X10-to-IR transform, I'm having to look at a combination of
Homeseer and either a PCBlastIR from Concept Devices or a RedRat2....

Unless, of course, someone has any other brighter ideas...

This came up earlier in the week in another thread - I think it was Tony
T's "PC RF IR Transmitter" thread....
What Tony was doing was using an RF interface on his PC to create IR
signals in a particular room using Powermids

Cheers,
      Robert

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor