From: MIME:justin@xxxxxxx at INTERNET
Sent: 15 May 2002 21:21
To: White, Peter; ukha_d@xxxxxxx at Internet
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] Homeseer/CID/Meteor

Are you talking about having an event occur based on *who* is calling,
e.g. If John Smith calls, turn on A1 or if 123456 calls turn off A3?

I have had a quick look at the script & plugin and can't work out how that
is possible.

Justin.

P.S Why does the subject of this thread keep growing with extra "Re:
(ukha_d)"

For more information: http://www.automatedhome.co.uk Post message:
ukha_d-owner@xxxxxxx

.