RE: (ukha_d) RE: (ukha_d) Homeseer/CID/Meteor

My script allows a light to be turned on (or whatever) based on the callerID
info ;-).  But it ain't as slick as a plug-in!

-----Original Message-----
From: MIME:justin@xxxxxxx at INTERNET
To: White, Peter; ukha_d@xxxxxxx at Internet
Sent: 15/05/02 17:29
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] RE: (ukha_d) Homeseer/CID/Meteor

Dave

I wasn't planning to have the plugin keep a log of calls as such, I
imagined
the user might script this from within HS on a CID event if it was a
requirement.
Having thought about it though, it wouldn't be too difficult to log to a
comma delimited text file. Would that do? Maybe that could be parsed to
an
asp web page? (beyond me I'm afraid!)

Having lights flash etc depending on who is calling might be a bit
tricky.
HSP doesn't have the facility to run a script based on CID. Rich (HS
creator) suggested you would have to script it in HS and do a phonebook
lookup.
I hope to persuade him to include the ability to run a script from
within
HSP, much in the same way you can play a specific wav file depending on
who
is calling.

Cheers,
Justin.