RE: Member location

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Member location
  • From: "Gerard McGovern" <stuff@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 10:20:10 +0100

> > Forgot to add in my last mail that I am in Hillingdon,
> Middlesex (the
> > Westerly edge of Greater London if you must), so that makes me an= d
> > Gerard almost neighbours.
>
> Well, I work in Harefield, Quinten works in Fulmer, Steve
> Gordon lives in Denham, Gerard in Ickenham...
>
> I feel a mini-meet coming up some time :)

Ah, you work in Coppermill Lock. My gran lives in Harefield (big white
house on the corner of Dovedale Close) so I know the area well. I
remember being a wee lad, walking down the Grand Union and seeing
Coppermill Lock being built. Ah, memories :-)

Mini-meet sounds good to me :-)

  =BA =95 =BA =95 =BA =95 =BA =95 =BA =95 =BA =95 =BA =95 =BA
  Gerard McGovern

    w: http://www.inkiboo= .com
    m: +44 7980 760 228

    aim: inkiboouk y!: inkiboo msn: gerard@xxxxxxx
    "it's better to regret something you have done, tha= n
     to regret something you haven't done"

Yahoo! Groups Spons= or
= 3D""
3D""