Re: Audiotron bulk buy? Re: Rio bulk buy

On 14 May 2002, at 15:44, tefxp wrote:

> $80 shipping!  wow that's a bit steep!
> Did you go for next day flown out or something??

I was a bit shocked at that too. I ordered 6 *heavy* technical
references from www.bookpool.com in the US, delivered via DHL
in a couple of days for $46 or so. And it still worked out =A311
cheaper than getting the very same books from Computer
Manuals in the UK !!!!

Stuart

--
Stuart Booth
Somewhere in Buckinghamshire, England, UK

stuart@xxxxxxx

Yahoo! Groups Spons= or
3D"Click
3D""