RE: Splitting Inputs - IR Controlled

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Splitting Inputs - IR Controlled
  • From: "Kevin Hawkins" <lists@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 19:17:18 +0100

Ian - I have never used or owned one of these - just seen them - very glad
there's an alternative.

Tracey - have you tried or used the GB3VR multiplexer - there are no
figures there for bandwidth or crosstalk - any comments ?

BTW do you hold a license ?

Cheers K

84/D=egrou
pmail/S=1705041992:HM/A=1036975/rand=140111712>

<http://www.automatedhome.co.uk>
Post message: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@xxxxxxx

<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>