RE: RE: (ukha_d) RE: (ukha_d) Homeseer/CID/Meteor

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: RE: (ukha_d) RE: (ukha_d) Homeseer/CID/Meteor
  • From: "Justin" <justin@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 12:28:51 +0100

Pete,
HSP can play back different messages (.wav's* or TTS) depending on incoming
CID info. You can also choose to answer in x rings, block calls and other
stuff based on the same info.
I don't have HSP setup to answer calls yet, just log them, but I agree it
would be fun to have customised messages.

Justin.

*If you are a cheapskate like me you can make a wav file of one of the
decent voices from the AT&T site by typing in phrases.

HS
> script, so count me in if you need some beta testers!
>
> Pete

HSP