From: MIME:justin@xxxxxxx at INTERNET
Sent: 14 May 2002 10:54
To: White, Peter; ukha_d@xxxxxxx at Internet
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] RE: (ukha_d) Homeseer/CID/Meteor

I don't wish to steal anyones thunder, but I am also working on a plugin for
HS which will pass data to HSP so it can handle calls as intended. It will
also lookup incoming and outgoing numbers against the HSP phonebook & time
calls.

I had a chat with Patrick on Friday about the possibility of including HSP
support in his plugin, he very kindly agreed to share his source with me,
but on reflection I think it might be best to keep things separate rather
than over complicate (or break!) an already good plugin as there seem to be
quite a few people that use a Meteor with HS but don't use HSP. What do
others think?

Anyway, I should have something soon if anyone is interested.
In the mean time, if anyone has any other ideas I would be happy to hear
them.

Justin.

For more information: http://www.automatedhome.co.uk Post message:
ukha_d-owner@xxxxxxx