Re: North of Watford Gap (was Re: First pics of London Meet 2002)

Not the only one. But the company I used to work for was the other way
round!

They were based near Wakefield. I was employed as a south east based
commissioning engineer for their products (I live near Peterborough) and I
only worked south of my house for about 3 days. Spent a lot of time near
Manchester, Bradford etc. (and Finland)

I didn't mind that at all, it was the not trusting us to order a fuse
correctly and interpreting our orders and sitting on the urgent ones for
three days that was the final straw. But they were trusting us to commission
machines worth 1/2 million each?

(currently typing this email from a site cabin in the middle of an effluent
plant, retuning a badly behaved PID loop - industrial software - smelly good
fun!)

Could start a new thread here - where's the weirdest place you've been
reading and replying to the ukha group!

Cheers

    Richard    (who wishes he was back home getting on with more home
automation)