RE: Heeeellllp! HomeVision is killing me!!!

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Heeeellllp! HomeVision is killing me!!!
  • From: "Kenneth Watt" <kennwatt@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 19:28:01 +0100

Andy try something like:

If

            X10 B3 is off

            And Flag “X10: B3” is cleared

Then

            X10 C2: ON

End

That way HV will look for the module to be off and the flag to be cleared before sending the X10 signal, but if either condition is not met then it shouldn’t go any further. Conversely, you can do the same thing in reverse for an off command.

I had the problem with one or two things, doing it this way stopped it dead.

Sorry if I’m a bit late I’m still catching up! ;-)

HTH

K.