RE: Another FTA DTT STB....

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Another FTA DTT STB....
  • From: "Kenneth Watt" <kennwatt@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 17:01:10 +0100

The latest is the proposed “Dish Tax”, effectively, taxing Sky for using the airwaves (Gordon getting cute after the 3G thing) and that will probably push up the Sky subscriptions…again!

AFAIK, the powers that be are trying to stop Murdoch amassing any more power than he has at present, but time will tell.

K.