RE: Orange SmartHome Sunday Times Article

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Orange SmartHome Sunday Times Article
  • From: "Keith Doxey" <lists.diyha@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 May 2002 17:52:15 +0100

Ian,

How often do you have a bath ????.....
or what do you do to get that dirty :-)

Anyway, if you are a good boy and rinse the bath after you have used it then
the crud should be washed away.

I think you meant 32 or 40mm tubing, there are valves for all sizes of
piping, but it may require some mechanical engineering to motorise a
manually operated one. I didnt indicate that there was a cheap solution.

Keith

www.diyha.co.uk
www.kat5.tv