From: Amar Nagi [mailto:amar@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 11 May 2002 19:19
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: [ukha_d] scart b&w problems

I am having great problems hooking up the following

I have pioneer dvd 737 with two scart outs one for tv and one call av2
in/out

I have a project which only takes svideo and a tv with scart.
I using KAT 5 to distribute the dvd around the flat.
KAT5 only takes scart. I have a setting on the dvd
Which says video out(RGB), (s-Video),(video),(component)

And you can set which one you want.

Only when it is set to s-video will it be color on the probjector
But it comes out b&w on my Panasonic portable tele.
If I set it to (RGB) it comes out color on the portable tele
And b&w on the projector ARGH !

How can I get around this, what is going on ?

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
Click Here!