From: siu98pd
Sent: Thursday, May 09, 2002 7:26 PM
Subject: Re: [ukha_d] Re: Psion Wavefinder

On Thu, 9 May 2002, nick_towers2000 wrote:

> Only the BBC mux, and only just. I'm about 5 miles East of Reading.
> When Maplin get hold of some USB sockets for me I'm going to make up
> an (experimental CAT5 based) extension to see if it works better
> sited in my loft - will tell you if it works.
> Nick

I can now get BBC mux and Digital1 mux after some re-arranging. I'm pretty
impressed with it, just needs a beter anntena.

Any body on this list from the Rugby area? If so, what's the reception
like up there?

Is this thread OK to be on-list or should we take it off-list?

Pankaj.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
Height:   4 5 6 7  ft 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 in
Weight:
Sex:   F M