RE: WAS Re: Pronto V4.0.3 NOW MeerkatCAM

Hi Dan, thanks for you offer of help and thanks also to Stuart Booth.

I do have the CCTV system interfaced into my server. I have the cameras
connected into an ASEL video switcher which I then switch using a VB
program.

This is then fed into an ATI AIW 32MB Radion PCI card and displayed
using the software supplied with the card.

I would like to feed the images as video as I am connected by cable
modem, NTL.

I am running the HomeVision web server but assume I really need to
create a web presence on the NTL servers? I also own
Reynolds-Towers.co.uk housed by a-q.co.uk so maybe I could live there?

So what I require I think is a website able to display my cameras that I
am able to change between cameras using the VB program?

A problem I have had recently is not being able to connect to my HV site
>from uses and their firewall being locked down, quite rightly. I had thought
of moving over to port 80 (8080) but I am not sure of the security
issues that may arise.

Well over to you Sir, and thanks again.