RE: Unrecognised X-10 log entries

Mark S-J said:
>Something odd is going on with your configuration.  If you have B1 set for
>the arming/disarming option.  You should see a B1 ON command for arming and
>a B1 OFF command on disarming.  I can't see any B1 OFF commands, but the
>alarm was off by 14:19.

Ahh, I had snipped the log before the B1 off command, but it was
there at 14:10 when I disarmed. The two B1 on's are for Delay and
Arming respectively.

>My guess is that you have two conflicting triggers on the PowerMax. My
>thinking is this. Say for example you have a PIR set to send via PowerMax on
>B2 and inadvertently on B3. When the PIR is triggered the PowerMax has two
>send both commands simultaneously and gets confused.

I follow that, but in my test mode I had switched off (and
unenrolled) all the detectors except one door sensor.

>I thought that when you changed the trigger from one sort to another the
>previous one was cancelled, but this is not the case, and got me into the
>situation of PowerMax trying to do 2 things at once.

Yes; some complex logic to follow, but it does offer great
sophistication once you get it right (I hope!)

Nic

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
Click Here!