-----Original Message-----
From: Justin [mailto:justin@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 09 May 2002 15:59
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx Subject: RE: [ukha_d] Unrecognised X-10 log entries

My Powermax only sends 1 command when armed/disarmed. The fact that yours
sends 2 commands roughly 30 seconds apart seems suspicious. As the spurious
X10 info is only sent when the alarm is armed, I would think it a fairly
safe bet that it is that causing the problem. Ideally you could try another
XM10U first to rule that out. Perhaps a reset of the Powermax? (don't know
how you would go about that though)

Justin.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
Click Here!