Re: Anyone on the list using tele2

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: Anyone on the list using tele2
  • From: "nick_towers2000" <nickt@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 09 May 2002 15:22:45 -0000

I have it at work Ian (been using it for 2-3 years in Reading).
Initially there were regular off-air periods but of late very
reliable. Its always on and for work its good value. We don't need
large bandwidth at work (on our tariff they only guarantee 64k
minimum) so cannot tell you how fast it is for downloads in a
broadband setup.  I've considered having it at home as it's the only
option in our village bar the v expensive satellite BT system, but as
we're 2 miles outside the guaranteed coverage area, (& being strapped
for cash currently) I haven't taken the plunge.
Quite a neat solution not relying on a BT line though.
Are they selling at a sensible price?
HTH
Nick

--- In ukha_d@y..., "Ian Lowe" <ian@w...> wrote:

> We finally have a broadband option (possibly)
> and want to know what sort of ping people get on tele2 wireless.
>
> Any help appreciated...
>
> Ian

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
Click Here!