Re: [OT] Spare S370 PPGA CPU Coolers ?

Stuart Booth wrote:

> > Does anybody have a pair (or just the one even) of old Socket370 = PPGA
> > CPU coolers in their toolboxes they'd care to get rid of?
>
> Dabs had some for =A33.50 each that were just the right
> dimensions. Worth a punt at that low price, so problem solved. I
> was a bit worried I wouldn't be able to find any HSFs for such old
> processors anymore.

I put one designed for socket A on my old dunger celeron. clamps a bit
harder then ideal, but the older CPUs arent as fragile as the newer ones are so I figure it will be ok :)

Yahoo! Groups Spons= or
3D""
<= b>Height:   4 5 6 7  ft = 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 in
We= ight:
Sex:   F M
3D""

For more information: http://www= .automatedhome.co.uk