RE: OT - who has used PCB-pool?

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: OT - who has used PCB-pool?
  • From: "Ian B" <Ian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 May 2002 08:34:10 +0100

Thanks Dave

Seems I am half way there as I use Proteus so have both the *.lyt or gerber
files available. I would like to chat briefly as I have a few questions e.g.
how do I set up mounting holes and is there anything to watch out for on my
own designed components. Track clearances are also a question I guess as I
have disabled necking e.g. where the tracks pass between dil chip pins. Is
this OK or not?

I will send you y number off list.

Thanks again

Ian B

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
Height:   4 5 6 7  ft 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 in
Weight:
Sex:   F M