Re: Re: (ukha_d) OT: Rio delivery

BUGGER !

Darren, was your CC charged for the number of units you
ordered? Mine was. Sadly I wasn't too prompt at putting in the
order. I haven't (yet) received this email though.

I'll be gutted if this doesn't happen as I was really, *really* looking
forward to it arriving.

Stuart

--
Stuart Booth
Somewhere in Buckinghamshire, England, UK

stuart@xxxxxxx

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor