RE: What is this Home Automation thing all about?

HomeVision ROCKS! I love it, and if you do get a problem Craig is
excellent in helping sort the problem, not to mention the list members.

Best load of money I gave to Li in a long while!

Meerkats tamed! that is an oxymoron aint it?................

I have a female that was rescued from its mum who was busy eating her
young, like you do, so she was raised by us on a special diet we
produced over many years and this made her tame, she is fantastic fun
the way she follows you every where, mostly under your feet if you are
not careful, and play fights with you and my dog, then sits upright on
your nee watching TV!

I have another female that will bite you if given the chance and a male
variety that is getting tamer by the minute, had him sitting on my
shoulder a while back barking at a hang glider that I could not see for
ages!

You have to be very careful when they are behind wire and you put your
hand near, they have long claws for digging and can very quickly pull
your fingers into biting range, very very fast! but once you are in
their cage with them they calm down a bit providing you do not move too
quickly as they run for cover distressed to reappear within a couple of
seconds! amazing.

The biggest no no is do not go near them when they are feeding, I have
not been caught by this yet but they get very hostile to anything that
gets near them...............but give them a smartie and watch then
spend the next 10 minutes killing it!!!

Love them,

B.