Re: I'm an arrogant sod with a beemer (was Symantec - Virus Warning Bulletin)

Raising the limits to 100 if conditions were good...now I like that...but after 3 years driving to work in Milton Keynes from Glasgow every
week....some of the terrible drivers would cause some very serious
accidents...they can do it at 50 or 60....

Some people still believe the outside is the fast lane 70mph....the middle<= BR> 30 to 60... and in the inside who cares, only use it if you break down. Try=
coming round a bend on the inside at 70 when someone is sitting straddling<= BR> the middle and outside lane doing 40, I'm sure he only moved out cos he
thought the fog was thinner in the outside.....I hate moving from inside to=
outside then back to inside for no reason, apart from overtaking the only car in 3 miles......it's maddening,

I have sat behind people in good capable cars at fast speeds, who just have=
no idea of roads or conditions or reaction times....it can be very scary, especially when they don't intend to let you pass and sod the others on the=
2 lanes they are all over on bends etc......

IMO lane discipline in Germany is far superior and driving >140mph+ is a=
pleasure (most of the time)....although it does take a few hours for the nerves to calm down after 10hours of fast driving.

I'm thankful I don't have this drive anymore, theres too many cameras
now.....

Speed Doesn't Kill.....Bad driving Kills.....speed is a variable influence,=
so is everything else

Just my thoughts
Campbell