RE: FW: Symantec - Virus Warning Bulletin

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: FW: Symantec - Virus Warning Bulletin
  • From: "Kenneth Watt" <kennwatt@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 May 2002 23:19:18 +0100

> And as for not liking Beemers may I ask why?

Just don't, boring cars IMO, boring interior even more boring exterior,
even the tricked up ones, from a dealer anyway. ;-)

>How many 4 seater
> convertibles do you know that can outrun a Porsche 911 on the track?
And
> cost 20 grand less I might add? Even Mark and I agree on what a
fabulous
> car it is. And how often does that happen?

Who cares? The only time you can fully use the performance is on a track
day, which to me is a waste of time, I don't like going round in circles
too much :-D

Bear in mind, this is a car intended for the road *not* the track!

I think cars are meant to grabbed and stuffed up a back road as fast as
they dare allow you to go, or before you brown trouser it so, in the
main, performance over a certain level is useless on a day-to-day basis,
I say this as you are limited by the current state the roads are in and
the fact that on any road you can give some plod has kindly put those
little flashing poles on that get you points, sadly no prizes though.

Of course this a personal point of view and I just don't see the point
in having a super duper fast car, a good looking one yes, but silly
performances are not for the road anymore, if you want to keep your
licence.

But, as they say, whatever floats your boat...

K.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor