From: Frank Mc Alinden [mailto:armagh@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 04 May 2002 02:32
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx Subject: Re: [ukha_d] Silly Question

Hi Brian
            Whats a Meerkat ?
Frank Mc

----- Original Message -----
From: Brian Reynolds <mailto:brian.g.reynolds@xxxxxxx>
To: Ukha_D  <mailto:ukha_d@xxxxxxx> (E-mail)
Sent: Saturday, May 04, 2002 10:07 AM
Subject: [ukha_d] Silly Question

Well a historic day! (in a very small way...)

I have just wired up my first AD10 and LD11 DIN Rail modules to Clipsal
switches and they work!!!

The LD11 does have memory! yippee!! now I can use one of these on the
Meerkat nest box light to come on dim when the CCTV is activated so as
not to blind them at night!

Well chuffed!

I will check out the prices of the DIN boxes tomorrow and that will be
another small step in my master plan.

B.

<http://www.automatedhome.co.uk