-----Original Message-----
From: Tony T [mailto:home@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 04 May 2002 13:33
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx Subject: Re: [ukha_d] Cabling Question

Keith,

the VIOM has the capability to switch an output in response to an input.

What if I made the wall switch a single 5v switch only, and then used a
relay attached to the VIOM output to switch the AD10/LD11? The PC could
still monitor what is going on (I think)...

Is there such a thing as a relay that can be switched on/off by 5v and
operate the 240v connection to the units safely?

Many thanks for any advise you can give
Tony T