RE: Re: London Meet - What's On

> I hope that's
>
> > Comfort - http://www.comfort.org.uk
>
> a full fomfort installation,
>
> > KAT5 - http://www.kat5.tv
>
> A KAT5 Switcher and some KAT5 modules,
>
> > Laser - http://www.laser.com
>
> All the X10 kit you could ever want and other stuff too
>
> > Lets Automate - http://www.letsautomate.com
>
> All the X10 kit you could ever want  and other stuff too
>
> :D
>
> I think we should be told :P

Well, I've been chatting with Mark, and whilst he's sworn me to secrecy, I
can say that the prizes I've heard that are on offer are very generous.

We're probably talking hundreds of quids' worth rather than tens.  I know
that one of the prizes alone will be worth 75 quid.

We have a lot to thank Mark, Keith, Comfort, Laser and Lets for.

James H

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
Click Here!