Re: London Meet - What's On

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: London Meet - What's On
  • From: "graham_howe" <graham@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 03 May 2002 09:26:22 -0000

--- In ukha_d@y..., "David Yeend" <david.yeend@c...> wrote:
> If it is still open please can you add me to the attendance list -
if the numbers for catering etc have been fixed then I will happily
go hungry! Or, alternatively, to the bar!

> David (a packet of crisps will do) Yeend

Food ordered for 40 and 39 have confirmed according to the poll so
there should be plenty. The pub suggested ordering less food than
attendees as they provide big portions, but I said these were big
guys (they're reinforcing the floor as we speak ;-) ) and that we
could certainly cope with it. Just bring a fiver on the night and you
will be most welcome.

Regards

Graham

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor