-----Original Message-----
From: Dr John Tankard [mailto:john@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 03 May 2002 08:15
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx Subject: RE: [ukha_d] London Meet -Demo's

> I'm planning a demo of a web based system so will probably
> bring down a laptop to be the web server, but would rather
> not bring down client machines as well. But I am sure there
> will be plenty of potential client machines there so that
> shouldn't be a problem.
>
> Based on the number of people attending, I don't think that a
> demo on a laptop screen is not really going to work, so I
> will bring down a projector and screen as well. However my
> projector is only 800 x 600 so if anyone can bring along a
> higher resolution projector please let me know.
>
> I will also bring a HomeVision as that will be required for
> the demo, but my CM11 is hardwired into the alarm system, so
> can someone else bring one along? I will also need some X10
> devices to control, I can bring down a couple of plug in
> modules, but I don't really have any appliances to test. Is
> anyone planning (maybe for the Comfort demo) to bring along a lamp?
>
> Finally, can I assume that someone else is bringing cat5
> cable and trailing sockets?
>
> So, in summary I need others to provide the following:
> - 1024 x 768 LCD projector (not essential)
> - CM11 to link up to HomeVision
> - Lamp for X10 control
> - CAT5 cable
> - Trailing power sockets
>
> Regards

That's good, I shall leave my HV at home

John (arms just got shorter) Tankard

This message is confidential and intended for the exclusive
use of the addressee(s) only and remains the property of
Exchange FS Group plc. You should not disclose its contents
to any other person. If you are not the intended recipient
please notify the sender named above immediately.

Registered Office: Munro House, Portsmouth Road, Cobham,
Surrey, KT11 1TE. Registered in England No. 2596452

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
Click Here!