RE: London Meet -Demo's

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: London Meet -Demo's
  • From: "Graham Howe" <graham@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 May 2002 07:58:33 +0100

I'm planning a demo of a web based system so will probably bring down a
laptop to be the web server, but would rather not bring down client
machines as well. But I am sure there will be plenty of potential client
machines there so that shouldn't be a problem.

Based on the number of people attending, I don't think that a demo on a
laptop screen is not really going to work, so I will bring down a
projector and screen as well. However my projector is only 800 x 600 so
if anyone can bring along a higher resolution projector please let me
know.

I will also bring a HomeVision as that will be required for the demo,
but my CM11 is hardwired into the alarm system, so can someone else
bring one along? I will also need some X10 devices to control, I can
bring down a couple of plug in modules, but I don't really have any
appliances to test. Is anyone planning (maybe for the Comfort demo) to
bring along a lamp?

Finally, can I assume that someone else is bringing cat5 cable and
trailing sockets?

So, in summary I need others to provide the following:
- 1024 x 768 LCD projector (not essential)
- CM11 to link up to HomeVision
- Lamp for X10 control
- CAT5 cable
- Trailing power sockets