RE: [OT] - Wavefinder and XP

On 2 May 2002 at 18:33, Kenneth Watt wrote:
> Droch...you git! ;-)
>
> I'm in North Ayrshire

does that make you a southern jessie? ;-)

> and struggle to get less than half that! Score
> Glasgow is pants and the signal from Score Ayr isn't a helluva lot
> better, any tips, or am I bombed for calling you a git :-D

well, I'm on cable, so you could always stream off me .. as long as you like Jazz fm or other stations on the same multiplex :-)

Have you tried a DAB specific external arial? Psion have one themselves at a semi reasonable price ... ish. A couple of people have told me that a
standard tv arial does the job ok [was that you James?] although the official line seems to be DAB specific is better.

If you haven't already, have you tried different positions for the wavefinder? If I stick mine up against a window it gets full signal ... bring it more into
the room and it drops quite a bit. I've got a good compromise on my wall close to the window now .. so I'm happy :-)

--
Calum Morrell
http://www.drochaid.org

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor