From: MIME:stuart@xxxxxxx at INTERNET
Sent: 30 April 2002 10:15
To: White, Peter; ukha_d@xxxxxxx at Internet
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] Rio Receivers - delivery?

On 30 Apr 02, at 9:55, peter.white@xxxxxxx wrote:

> All
> > I did subscribe to the Rio Group (twice), but for whatever reason I'm
> not getting any messages from it.
> > What's the latest with deliveries?  I emailed back the order form last
> Monday....

One report on the Rio group yesterday of them arriving. No sign of mine just
yet though. My CC was charged on Thursday last week after I sent my order in
on the Monday before like yourself.

Keeping my fingers crossed that they have the right delivery address etc
etc... !

Stuart

For more information: http://www.automatedhome.co.uk Post message:
ukha_d-owner@xxxxxxx