Re: OT Raid Setup for MP3 Server

Okay am now sold on Raid5 solution, so back to the second part of my
original question is it possible to have the 4 hard disks in the
array and ONE SINGLE drive for the OS/Exchange etc (Mirroring the OS
is for me OTT).

Can someone recommend a suitable IDE Raid controller?, does anyone
offer a motherboard capable of doing Raid5? Preferably Socket370

Cheers

Paul

For more information: http://www= .automatedhome.co.uk