OT Raid Setup for MP3 Server

Hi

I am about to purchase a Promise Raid Card, and would like someone to
let me know if the following will work

I want to create a mirrored copy of all of my MP3's, I propose to
have the following drives

Drive0 120Gig
Drive1 120Gig

Drive2 120Gig
Drive3 120gig

Drive4 20Gig

Drives 0+1 will become a pairing to create one 240Gig drive as will
drives 2+3, with the second pairing being a mirror of the first, I
think this is theoretically possible but not sure.

Drive4 is the main system disc (NT server, Exchange etc) and ideally
I would like to connect this to the promise controller as well, as it
supports ATA133 and the motherboard only supports 66 and is very
succeptable to data issues.

Is this possible??

cheers

Paul