Re: Idea for IR zoning with HV

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: Idea for IR zoning with HV
  • From: "andy_powell_is" <ukha@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2002 16:42:12 -0000

--- In ukha_d@y..., "Keith Doxey" <lists.diyha@b...> wrote:
> I keep kicking myself because I write these lengthy replies instead
of doing
> the type of pages you describe. I must convert them into proper
webpages
> like I did with the recent reply on "Video Formats" that is now on
> www.kat5.tv

Keith,

don't kick yourself.. it's pretty good to get an almost instant
reply... you can always do a FAQ from the questions.. and if idiots
like me didn't ask them you'd have nothing to put in ;)

> Writing a book would be one in the eye for my old English teacher.
I almost
> failed CSE English but scraped by with a Grade 4. He failed to
point out to
> me that the books on the "suggested reading" list were actually

I got an A in English Lit.. it has been of absolutely no use to me at
all and I doubt it ever will. It was a waste of my time, and my
decision to do it was based on, shall we say, the brain located in my
trousers. I wish, I wish, I wish that I'd done electronics at school -
but noooooooo that was way too uncool, way to dweeby ... way to
useful you prat! - sorry - getting angry with myself now...

> I was worried that recieving a Fujitsu tablet would distract me
>from > things but after a foolish mistake I have lost the use of my Fuji :-
(

Doh! - lol now there's a good reason to buy another one :D

Andy