RE: Irrigation update on web site

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Irrigation update on web site
  • From: "Ian B" <Ian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2002 23:25:59 +0100

Good idea. I was in a hurry when I built it - two weeks from idea to
completion and I simply did not think of that. I will think of adding that
to the opto board I am doing now. So far it wants to be HV, Comfort and now
3 to 8 controllable.........

One of the ideas I have lurking in the background is just this sort of
thing. In this situation it would be ideal but for normal use where more
than one relay could be on at once it is not so easy to do. We shall see.
Where there is a will there is a way.

Ian B