RE: [OT] Good Website

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: RE: [OT] Good Website
  • From: "Calum Morrell" <calum@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2002 21:02:31 +0100

... and there was me restraining myself from responding ...

Still, if J.Starkie has been on the list for around 2 years, I have little doubt he, and most of us, can imagine the next 200 emails.

So if I promise to be kindly with my send button on this thread, can we try to limit the number of emails that actually hit the list
please? :-)

--
Calum Morrell
http://www.drochaid.org