RE: OT? Consumer Units for DIN Lamp/Appliance Modules

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: OT? Consumer Units for DIN Lamp/Appliance Modules
  • From: "Brian Reynolds" <brian.g.reynolds@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2002 18:08:36 +0100

Thanks to all who replied, I have asked my local to cost up the MK5520
and the Hager VB54R as mentioned by Tracey.

One thing Tracy, you say the Hager is 3 rows of 18, well my local has a
catalogue of Hager stuff and they show the VB54R as having 2 rows but if
you check out the sizes it can not be right, it has to be as you say 3
rows! Shane Hager can not get their own catalogue's correct!

Phil you are right, I do require the bus bars what I should have said is
I do not require the brass thing than connects all the CB too, my
mistake, assuming I do know what I am talking about?

Thanks all, I will let you know how I get on.

B.