RE: Average Computing Devices\Person Ratio in UKHA households

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Average Computing Devices\Person Ratio in UKHA households
  • From: "Steve Morgan" <wormpurple@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2002 14:45:21 -0000

OK.

Main workstation:		Win2K Server
Internet Gateway:		Win2K Pro
HA Server:			Win2K AS
Linux server:		Red Hat
Domain Controller:	Win2K AS
DNS Server:			NT4 Server
Spare server:		NT4 Server
Laptop 1:			Win2K Pro (+NT4, XP, Linux under
VirtualPC)
Laptop 2:			Win2K Pro
iPAQ 1:			PocketPC 2002
iPAQ 2:			PocketPC 2000
NINO:				WinCE 2.11
ePODs:			WinCE 2.11
TiVo:				Linux
Bush Internet STB 1:	Risc OS
Bush Internet STB 2:	Risc OS
Cisco Switch:		Dunno - but you can telnet into it.

Don't think Pronto really counts, 'cos you can't get at the OS.

So that makes 17 and there are two of us, so that's 8.5 each.

Actually, that's not entirely true, 'cos there's Alice now, but at 3
months I don't think she qualifies as a user of any of these devices so
I'm gonna stick with 8.5!

Steve