Re: XML stuff (was: UKHA Classified update - SQL Hel p!)

OK Tony, I give in, I think it was that little line of ASP.Net code that
swung it, that really is neat stuff!

So, final questions on XML, XLST, ASP.Net:

How do I learn it? Any good books? What should I learn (do I go straight
for ASP.Net?)?

When I started with ASP (actually did some IDC/HTX *shudder*) I simply got
a 'ASP for dummies' book, ploughed through that, then wrote some stuff,
then got 'ASP for Proffesionals 2' (followed by 3) which I use for
reference (along with the web) and this approach served me quite well. For
XML I bought the 'Teach yourself XML in 24 hours' and really didn't get on
with it. I think that for me a very basic guide is the best start because
it gets me to the point where I can create a bit of code most quickly,
after that I tend to go to the web for help.

Regards

Graham