Re: UKHA Classified update - SQL Help!

BUTLER, Tony, FM writes:

> > Graham
> >
> > Here is a procedure that will do the work you need:
> <SNIP>
> Certainly a lot shorter than my solution steve!

I tried this last night, but it didn't work. Again I am handicapped by my
lack of SQL Server here, but basically it was objecting to the code that
inserts a line into the temporary table. The error (which of course I
didn't write down) was talking about lack of IDENTITY_INSERT and 'column
list'. As an attempt at a fix I tried enabling identity insert on the table
prior to this command, but that didn't work.

Any suggestions?

Graham