Re: OT : But I dont care....

Gareth Cook/UK/IBM writes:

> I want some laminate flooring this weekend - beechy looking, and I
want it
> cheap ! I dont have to live with it so my caring stops here.
>
> Homebase are doing the 10% jobbies this weekend, but any other places
?
> They do some that are £8/m2

I couldn't beat the Homebase (on 10% day) price when I was looking last
year (also preparing a flat for renting). The only thing I would suggest is
that it is worth paying the extra couple of quid per pack to get the MDF
backed stuff rather than the chipboard based. It is a lot easier to work
with and harder wearing.

Graham