RE: Audio Sender

>Can anyone recommend to me a good audio sender and a
>supplier i can buy one from asap.
>I need to send the output from my pc around the house
>so i need at least 3-4 receiver units.

Amar,

Can you provide a little more detail for your requirements on this please?
-
e.g. do you want a cabled solution or wireless?

We're good, but not mind readers :-)

If you mean cabled then have a look at

www.kat5.tv

There are lots of other ways of doing this, it really depends on what you
want to interface to, and the sort of quality you are expecting..

Regards

Daniel