Re: OT Fridge with drawers

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: OT Fridge with drawers
  • From: "paul_watkin" <paul_watkin@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 17:08:19 -0000

When I was at the Ideal Home exhibition year before last there were a
number of companies who sold the refrigeration units and all the
necessary bits and pieces to make custom refrigerators, don't know if
you have looked at this route.

They were mainly aimed at people who had large wine collections or in
older houses where they had a pantry and wanted to get closer to the
20th century.

Only problem was from memory they were bloody expensive

I will try and find some of the details

Paul

--- In ukha_d@y..., "Timothy Morris" <timothy.morris@i...>
wrote:
> One of the many difficulties to overcome when you spend your life
> sitting down it that it is really difficult to get into the back of
> cupboards. There are solutions from the "Disabled Living
Foundation",