RE: OT Fridge with drawers

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: OT Fridge with drawers
  • From: "Kenneth Watt" <kennwatt@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 13:32:08 -0000

Tim,

I don’t know of any refrigeration products currently available that have drawers as you need and, with the best will in the world, I can’t see any way to convert one either as all of them have moulded inner liners to cut production costs. A commercial appliance *may* be available if you really need it.

Some of the US fridges and fridge/freezers do have shelves on runners though so they can be pulled about half-way out as mine does if that’s any help.

Try Howard Johnson at Graffters (www.graffters.co.uk) who is a really nice bloke and will help you as best he can, tell him I put you onto him as they cover mostly commercial stuff and I don’t think that they really deal with the public as such. Oh, tell him it was Kenneth at NW Appliance Repairs in Scotland, then he’ll know who you’re talking about.

HTH

K.