RE: OT Fridge with drawers

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: OT Fridge with drawers
  • From: "Ian Lowe" <ian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 13:22:57 -0000

Yeah, the TENS machine does provide a great degree of relief.

My spine has a left-right deflection (not major enough to be visible,
unless
you *know* what you are looking for) as well as the normal front-back
curve.
The best explanataion I have been given for it so far is that the ribs
don't
quite connect as securely as normal, and from time to time, the area gets
bruised and the pain is incredible for a week or so at a time..

When it's sore, you get tense, and the TENS machine relieves that.

Another option which helps for me, is a small pillow filled with wheat
(Body
Shop sell them) which you microwave and it keeps it's heat for an hour or
so.. it molds to your shape rather than just being "warm", so
it's pretty
good too.

Ian.