Re: Help - TiVo problem, i'm desperate

> Do you have a link to the thread which describes the problem with the
> latest software ?

Follow the instructions on here
http://www.newreleasesvideo.com/hinsdale-how-to/

> I went out and got T10 bit to do this job tonight, I think I might put
> it on hold now !

It's a pretty easy job. There's no time like the present! :-)

> Re Ghost, if you did a low level copy, how did tou tell the tivo that
it
> had a big drive I was under the impression that TivoMAD did this ?

The general view is that Ghost can only be used with some special
command-line parameters but no-one seems to know what they are! When I did
mine, I made a boot CD, downloaded MFS Tools 1.1 to my windows drive and
followed the instructions.

Good luck

Dave